Join us for a training seminar to learn about the latest industry and testing developments
The seminar will feature training led by Spirent’s product managers and engineers on state-of-the-art GNSS simulation and test equipment. It will leave you informed about the latest developments in GNSS and provide guidance on how to test your GNSS / GPS-enabled products.
Topics covered include:
- Review of the latest developments in GNSS systems and vulnerabilities / threats to GNSS
- How to evaluate the fundamental performance of your device
- What tests to run and how to interpret results
- How to prepare for multi-frequency commercial GPS / GNSS
- Bringing the richness of the real-world into your testing, including high-fidelity and high-bandwidth record and playback approaches
- New product releases (GSS7000 and GSS6450 Record & Playback System)
More reasons to attend
If the comprehensive agenda wasn't enough, we'll have some fantastic giveaways:
- One free day of testing in our San Jose lab
- Exclusive discount coupons for Spirent equipment
- A Fitbit and a GoPro
- Spirent branded shirts and mugs
Who should attend?
Unsure if you should attend? This seminar is ideal for you if:
- You’re working on GPS / GNSS technology or adding GPS / GNSS to your system or application
- You want to improve the performance of your device in tricky locations
- Your system is safety or commercially critical and you want to improve resilience to GNSS vulnerabilities and threats including jamming, spoofing, atmospheric and system effects
- You are looking to add multi-frequency GPS / GNSS to your device, to improve performance or resilience
- You want tips and information about how to test and how to interpret results
Spirent Communications, 2708 Orchard Pkwy #20, San Jose, CA 95134.